Take a virtual tour of our Bleriot Classic model
The Bleriot Range
The semi-monocoque construction, reminiscent of an aircraft design, tips its hat to the pioneering French aviator, Louis Blériot, the first man to fly the English channel in 1909.
Despite the Bleriot model name, Anthropods are designed and built in Britain using, where possible, recyclable materials. The latest breathable membrane and insulation material are used to ensure minimum heat loss plus there is plenty of glazing to capitalise on exterior ambient temperatures. Exterior finish is long-lasting red cedar cladding but other finishes and colours are available. All models have an anticipated life-span of 25 years plus. Details of our warranty schemes are available on request.
All models come in either on-grid or off-grid configuration. On-grid models link to mains electrics and sewage systems; off-grid versions using solar panels linked to underfloor battery storage, 12-volt appliances and LPG gas boilers. Either an earth or chemical toilet can be specified with off-grid models. Please note that the Anthropod Bleriot Classic Sky and Hotel California models are currently only available on-grid.
These are our base models, all of which are customisable inside and out. Keep reading to see just how flexible the Anthropods can be.
The mother of all Bleriot models, the Classic is 7.2 metres long and 2.6 metres wide; it is available in 2 or 4 berth formats. They come with a full wet room (WC, shower and hand basin), kitchen with 2 ring hob, sink, microwave and fridge, fold away dining table, storage and media area. The Bleriot Classic is designed for shorter stay hospitality outlets like wedding venues, hotels, public houses, AirBnB entrepreneurs and can also accommodate children.
Heating and hot water is either electric or gas depending on circumstances. There is a wood-burning stove option only available in 2 berth configurations. The Classic is available on or off-grid.View customisation options
- Porch with overhead lighting & entrance door
- Coire welcome mat
- Ikea Nyhman 3-seat sofa-bed
- Kitchenette with sink & bin
- Storage with plinth heater underneath
- Integrated shower, basin & WC
- Workdesk / dressing table / shelf / stool with rear bedside shelving
- King sized double bed
- TV / media area / USB charge point with front bedside shelving / radiator underneath
- Service bay inc. gas combi-boiler
- Side window (top hinging)
- Feature circular window (center opening & MOE)
- Cookology gas-on-glass Domino hob GGH305BK
Bleriot Classic Sky
For glampers looking for the ultimate new experience, the Bleriot Classic Sky is for them! Featuring a special spiral staircase and with two exterior viewing platform options, the Bleriot Sky sits under the tree canopy at 5 metres high. Structurally tested for wind pressure and stability, the Bleriot Sky is ideal for locations where you need to capture memorable views. The Classic Sky features all the same luxury and comfort of other models and is only available on-grid.View customisation options
Enjoying all the same style, comfort and features of the Bleriot Classic but with more room to move around and relax. The Bleriot PLUS is a foot wider internally than the Classic but the same length. It has been designed for longer-stay glampers, perhaps with children or a romantic couple get away, seeking luxurious new experiences or just those looking to get close to nature.View customisation options
- Porch with overhead lighting & Entrance door
- Caire welcome mat
- 5’6″ Bed converts to Sofa
- Service bay
- Integrated Shower, WC and basin
- Main Services bay
- TV/Media Shelf
- 4-seat Dinette converts to King size bed
- Feature view window (also MOE)
- Worktop with Fridge under
- Worktop with Microwave under
- Flush waste bin
- Top opening side window
- Shelf with storage
- Overhead lighting run with integrated Bluetooth speaker system
- Folding porch seating
The Bleriot PLUS Air
Take a Bleriot PLUS and add an extra 600mm to the leg length and you have the Bleriot PLUS Air. This model stands 3.6 metres high and was originally created at the request of a Dutch customer; it proved so popular with users we decided to add it to the range.View customisation options
Bleriot GO! Garden Office
The GO! Garden Office encompasses all the style of a traditional Bleriot but is configured for office use with desk, file storage, seating and a coffee/tea prep area. At 5.3 metres long, it is the ideal getaway from the distractions of home working with the added bonus of garden views. What better environment to get down to work in peace, quiet and warmth, anytime of the year? The Go! can also be used for occasional overnight guest accommodation by the addition of a sofa bed.View customisation options
4m (L) x 2.6m (W) x 2.2m(H)(interior)View customisation options
- Porch with overhead lighting & Entrance door
- Mirror with electric services behind
- Shelving (with additional underneath shelf)
- Wall mounted/hinging TV
- Overhead lighting run (including Bluetooth speakers)
- King sized fixed double bed
- Coffee/Tea prep (potential sink) or/ desk
- Integrated bin
- Caire entrance mat
- Side window (top hinging)
- Feature Circular Window (Center opening & MOE)
Make an Enquiry
Fit-out options include:
- 2, 4 or 6 berths
- Dining table / leisure space
- Fixed King Size double bed
- 2 x Single bunk beds or sofa/bed
- Wood burning stove (only available in 2 berth configurations)
- Shower / toilet / wash basin
- Electric heating (on-grid model)
- Solar panels (off-grid model)
- Cooker / oven
- Cupboards / storage space
- Choice of side view windows and / or opening skylight windows
- Desk fit-out for office use
- Large 1.3 metre diameter opening rear window
- Soft furnishings and seatings all supplied in standard price
It's not just the interiors that are customisable, we have a variety of exterior configurations as well.
The Bleriot Aqua
A unique application for the Anthropod Bleriot Classic design – The Anthropod Aqua. Pods are tethered and towed into position. Not designed to be motorised.
The Anthropods Hotel California Model
Welcome to Anthropods Hotel California using the same body length of the Bleriot Classic (7.2 metres) but featuring extra long legs it stands 5 metres from the ground with a special staircase and viewing platform plus added space for under-pod car parking.
The Anthropods Rake Model
The Rake loves hillsides and uneven ground. Available for both the Anthropod Bleriot GO! and Classic models the Rake has adjustable front and rear legs to facilitate siting on hillsides. The pod still only requires 4 x 600mm2 pads for the feet to sit on.
The Linked-Pod Hotel California Model
This is a demonstration of the Anthropod Hotel California model in a multiple pod application illustrating the drama and excitement of linking the pods into one integrated suite.
Delivered fitted-out to site
Anthropods are delivered on site via a flat-bed truck fitted with a hi-ab crane. This avoids on-site construction as your Anthropod will come ready to move into. Just hook-up the mains supply and you’re in business.
The pod can be moved around on site using a Manitou or a tractor with a fork telelifter. Anthropods require only 4 x 600mm squared concrete pads on which to sit the four legs for the standard Bleriot Classic and Bleriot Plus/Air models. The Bleriot Classic Sky and Hotel California models will require deeper footings and extra bracing materials. These details will be discussed ahead of any installation.
Finance facilities are available through our specialist finance partners, subject to status. Ask for more details.